I always look at each year like a sporting event. You have to start out smoking hot and then keep your momentum through the rest of the year. Here’s what I’m doing to stay motivated this year. I am calling them my “Super 7 Supportive Themes of 2014”.
1. Attitude is everything.
2. You’re only as strong as your weakest link.
3. Don’t be afraid to fail – be afraid of not trying.
4. You can outrun everybody with an incredible ability to focus.
5. This is a details business and the details will crush you if you don’t pay attention.
6. There is no speed limit during the “extra mile”.
7. Always give people a second chance.
If you cannot tell, I believe in “Mind OVER Matter”. Happy Friday.