While Pick-up Trucks still dominate the day…. Sedans round out the top 10 best sellers year to date and yes there are some surprises:
1. Ford F Series – 434k units
2. Chevy Silverado – 301k units
3. Toyota Camry – 275k units
4. Honda Accord – 236k units
5. Toyota Corolla – 227k units
6. Honda Civic – 215k units
7. Nissan Altima – 187k units
8. Ford Fusion – 178k units
9. Chevrolet Malibu – 175k units
10. Hyundai Sonata – 166k units
Only 20,000 units separating places 7th – 10th / Toyota and Honda are solid in their positions of 2nd – 6th.
For the entire story, visit http://www.autoremarketing.com/content/retail/forbescom-reveals-top-10-selling-new-models-2010 and for a slideshow visit http://www.forbes.com/2010/11/04/best-selling-cars-2010-business-autos-best-selling-cars-2010_slide.html.
John Paul Strong
John Paul Strong combines his two decades of automotive marketing experience with a team of more than 140 professionals as owner and CEO of Strong Automotive Merchandising.