Ford Dealer Advertising
Nice Job to Ford for a very different look and different style with their first quarter advertising. The New ‘09 F-Series is not only a cool looking truck (even some Chevy dealers will admit this), but it is flanked by a great series of ads, read by none other than the cocky right winger, Dennis Leary.
If you haven’t paid attention to what Ford is doing then look again. Mike Strong believes Ford has a real shot to come out of this current recession as a much stronger auto maker than they were when they went in it.
Now all they have to do is get people through the door to see and drive the product and the dream can become a reality.
The 2009 Ford F-150 has won the following awards and accolades:
- 2009 North American Truck of the Year
- America’s safest full-size pickup with 5-star frontal and 5-star side-impact crash-test ratings, the highest possible scores, in the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) tests.
- Motor Trend 2009 Truck of the Year Award(TM)
- Top honors as “Truck of Texas” as well as “Best Luxury Pickup” for the 2009 F-150 King Ranch from Texas Auto Writers Association
- Playboy’s 2009 Best Pickup
- 2009 Best Redesigned Vehicle from Kelley Blue Book’s kbb.com
- “Best Overall Half-Ton Pickup” from PickupTrucks.com
- “Automotive Excellence” award in the Workhorse Category from Popular Mechanics
- Detroit Free Press Truck of the Year
- Detroit News Truck of the Year
- “Top Safety Pick” from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for its standard safety technology: Safety Canopy side curtain air bagsm and AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control
- “Residual Value” award from Automotive Leasing Guide (ALG) for retaining the highest percentage of its original price among 2009 full-size light duty pickups at the end of a conventional three-year lease, based on ALG projections
- Motor Trend’s Truck Trend Top 5 Trucks from Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) for 2009 Ford F-150 Heavy Duty DeWALT(R) Contractor Concept
- “Accessory-Friendly Truck” Design Award from SEMA
- F-Series is best selling vehicle in America for 27 consecutive years; best-selling truck for 32 consecutive years
- Best Truck by Florida Monthly
John Paul Strong
John Paul Strong combines his two decades of automotive marketing experience with a team of more than 140 professionals as owner and CEO of Strong Automotive Merchandising.